Thursday 18 August 2011

HEZROU

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF So I've always had a concept of a vrock and a hezrou filling like a beebop and rocksteady kinda role in an evil organization. But more likable, maybe more like a Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern kinda way? Like the play versions of them in Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern are dead?
Not that I've seen it, I just know it as a reference. I should at least read it now if I'm gonna reference it, its the only example I can think of a bantering duo of henchmen, who see further than there betters but have no ambition to rise above them, and are resigned to there lot as shit kickers and go-fers.

its a bit of a challenge making it a distinctive reptile/toad thing when its a pretty generic  shape. Judge my effort then...

ALso did some better pictures of the succubus , slowly trying to up my photography. Grudgingly.

link to that post:succubus

No comments:

Post a Comment